Boys 1-2nd Grade Rec- Machine Pitch
||1-2nd (grade you are in during the current school year)
| League Information
- Must be in 1 or 2nd Grade at the start of the season.
- This league will be Machine Pitch. The tee will be used to develop hand/eye coordination, proper batting stance and swing as outlined in the Fundamentals Handbook for Coaches.
- Practices are once a week and begin last week of April on Monday or Wednesdays, weather permitting.
- Games are played at Pollworth Park Fields.
- One Scheduled game per week on Monday or Wednesdays starting after opening weekend.
- Coaches may add an additional practice on Fridays, or play makeup games on Fridays.
- Game on Opening Day (typically weekend before Memorial Weekend)
- Game on Closing day (typically 3rd Saturday in July)
- 1-2nd Grade rules will apply