Girls 3-4th Grade Rec Fastpitch - Ponies
||(grade you are in during the current school year)
| League Information
- Must be in 3-4th Grade at the start of the season.
- This league will be machine pitch. The coaches will work on hand/eye coordination, proper batting stance and swing as outlined in the Fundamentals Handbook for Coaches.
- Practices begin last week of April, weather permitting.
- One to two scheduled games per week after opening weekend.
- Coaches can elect for more practices if field space permits.
- League will consist of Merton and Lake Country teams.
- Games will be played during the week, make-up games may take place on the weekend.
- Games will be played at either Merton or Hartland Fields.
- Game on Opening Day (typically weekend before Memorial Weekend)
- Season ends with tournament in Merton and Hartland (typically the third weekend in July)
- 3-4th Grade Ponies Rules will apply